photo Runnaway.jpg

aboutchatlinksarchivesfeedback


Sunday, January 8, 2012
Future Starts Slow @ 4:42 PM

When I got back from Port St. Lucie the summer of 2010 things had changed and I knew it was time for me to move out of my parents' house. I had had my taste of freedom and I had to go for it. :P Although I have greatly enjoyed my time being on my own I do often find myself over at their place pretty often. I'm a major family person; I love spending time with them. I love having their insight and advice on even the tiniest problem. That's why this next step I'm about to take is going to be the hardest one yet.

I have been slowly climbing out of the debt pit I threw myself into and I'm about halfway there. From there there are only a couple things I need to get in order- i.e. a car- and then I'm done. With that being said, after everything is paid off I plan to move to Miami. I know a lot of you will be upset with me and I am bummed that some of you just recently moved to Orlando :( But I know this is what I need to do. I have spent A LOT of time thinking about this and weighing the options. This isn't just a random urge, this has been mulled over for quite some time.

I won't be alone, I have friends and family there- a definite support system. But I know it wont be the same as Orlando. I have lived here all my life and have a huge network here, but it's time to move forward. I already have a couple potential jobs lined up and the living situation pretty much taken care of. I'm excited and nervous for this, but so very ready. I hope you guys will understand and support me in this decision. It probably wont be until this time next year if all goes accordingly, but I felt the need to give everyone a heads up.







Labels: , , , , ,


the art of uncertainty.
i shall be telling this with a sigh
somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and i -
i took the one less traveled by,

and that has made all the difference.