photo Runnaway.jpg

aboutchatlinksarchivesfeedback


Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Hello Alone @ 6:26 PM

Although it seems like it has dragged on, the ten weeks I have been living in Port St. Lucie has flown by. There have been good times and bad, but I know I wouldn't have made it through any of this if it wasn't for my support system. I want to thank all of you all across Florida for supporting me and being there for me when I needed you.


But most of all I want to thank my parents. You all have supported me in this decision from the very beginning and have been a continual reminder of how God grows us. You always provided a listening ear and sound scriptural advice as I struggled through these growing pains. I am beyond blessed to have such godly parents who are always there to pick me up when I fall and guide me through the tough times so I don't have to. You two are such blessings to me and I love you and miss you both so much.


As this time in my life draws to a close I can't say I have many regrets. Although I wasn't true to myself when I first got here, my parents reminded me to be who Christ created me to be and what he had called me to do. I have pursued Him with everything I have and will not apologize for that.

I pray that as I step away from Community United Methodist God will continue to work in these students' lives. I pray that a strong leader will take up the position I now leave behind and continue to push and grow each of these individuals. Explosion Youth Ministry, I love each and every one of you more than you can imagine. My prayer for you from the beginning is for you to fall madly in love with Jesus Christ and to shed away the lukewarm life.

Five days remain until I return home to Orlando and begin a new chapter in the book of life. I am excited to see what plans God has for me and where He will lead me next. Only time will tell, but I am willing to do WHATEVER He asks of me.




Labels: , , , , ,


the art of uncertainty.
i shall be telling this with a sigh
somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and i -
i took the one less traveled by,

and that has made all the difference.