photo Runnaway.jpg

aboutchatlinksarchivesfeedback


Saturday, May 29, 2010
A Movie Script Ending @ 7:40 PM

Seven days. One week. One hundred and sixty-five hours. God made the earth in seven days. Seven is the perfect number. It is also the amount of time I have left to spend with family and friends here in Orlando. Never has a decision been more difficult and easy at the same time. God opened every door imaginable and continually fortified his answer through his word, events, prayer and people. I am excited and frightened at the same time. Through my inadequacies and weakness He proves Himself.
To family and friends old and new, I am going to miss you all so much, but I know this time is an opportunity to grow. Stepping out of my comfort zone and into the unknown, I step out with a smile on my face knowing that the Lord holds everything in His hand.

"But God doesn't call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn't come through."
- Francis Chan


I choose not to stagnate. I choose to believe that I am not my own. I choose to step out and live life for Him. I choose not to care what others think about me. I choose to acknowledge Him before man, that He may acknowledge me before the Father. I choose to be a Jesus Freak. I choose life. I choose Christ
.






Labels: , , ,


the art of uncertainty.
i shall be telling this with a sigh
somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and i -
i took the one less traveled by,

and that has made all the difference.